Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013


Hello!
It is very difficult to find computers in this city to write emails on and today is Remembrance Day so here I write my email on a iPad in an Apple store. Needless to say it is quit difficult! This week was of course another great one! We had a lot of lessons with people. Unfortunately I had my first drop this week which means a person were teaching doesn't want to take our lessons anymore. She was so great and I hope she realizes how amazing this gospel is and comes back. It's been starting to snow here these past few days a lot so that's been a lot of fun! On Friday we had a guy come up to us asking us if we knew where a church was because he was looking for one. With a big smile on our faces we said we sure do! It was kind of weird having someone come up to us talking about church because it's always the other way around! He came to church with us wearing his full African tribal suite it was awesome. He said he really enjoyed church and wants lessons. We had a lot of investigators come to church this week and I decided when so many come you feel like a proud mom or something.  You know that you must of done something right in the lessons with them for them to want to come to church. This week I have realized how much my testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown already on my mission. A member from our ward was telling us that through studying the Book of Mormon he had found 38 things in it about the atonement of Jesus Christ that is clarified or never said in the bible. That right there is so cool the Book of Mormon gives us such a better testimony on our savior Jesus Christ and that should drive us to obey his commandments so we can be more like him everyday! I love being a missionary so much I have learned things that I can't imagine going through the rest of my life without knowing them! Have a great week I love you all so much!!!!
Sincerely, 
Sister Dick

No comments :

Post a Comment