Monday, January 27, 2014


Hello!

Another week in the book! All my weeks just blend together now. I can’t believe I am already half way done with this transfer already! This week was really good. We have been doing lots of less active work, which is really cool! My mission president has really wanted us to focus on them because he wants us to realize that instead of adding new flowers to the garden we should take care of the ones we already have! On Wednesday, I went on splits with the sister training leaders. I went to Gatineau, Québec and my companion stayed here to run the area. It was really fun and scary because it was all in French and it wasn't young single adults we were teaching, but old people! I am afraid when I get transferred out of this area I am not going to know what to do having to speak a new language and a whole new age group! In May the Montreal temple is closing for 13 months for repairs and I was super sad because that meant that I would never be able to go to it, but President Patrick just told the mission that they are aloud to go once a transfer until it closes! I am so excited to be able to visit it =) President Patrick also told us something really cool he heard in his last mission president conference. Elder Anderson the apostle came up and asked him what mission he was presiding over and President Patrick said the Canada Montreal Mission. Elder Anderson said I just want to tell you that we have sent the very best missionaries the world has ever seen to that mission. It was so cool to hear that because I really have seen so many amazing missionaries here and we rarely have problems here plus some how we have all managed to not turn into popsicles out here, which is just amazing in its self. Good luck this week in everything!

“Whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.” Alma 36:3
-Sister Dick

No comments :

Post a Comment