Monday, September 2, 2013

Temples

"I love to see the temple I'm going there someday" this is the song I grew up hearing in primary. On August 1, 2013 I got to go inside the temple. The temple is the best place to be! Since my first time I have been back every week being able to go to five different Temples in Utah. If any one has the chance to go to the temple as much as they can I highly suggest it! You cant feel quite like you can when your at the temple.
 Going to the temple for the first time I am so thankful for my family that could all go       
     in the temple with me.


                                                            Oquirrh Mountain Temple

                                                                Jordan River Temple
                                                             Salt Lake City Temple
                                                                   Draper Temple

No comments :

Post a Comment