Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015

Hello! <3 family 

This week went by to fast as they all do. I had come to realize though that you have to move fast here because if you don't you will loose fingers.

It’s so cold here you can't sit still for a second so we are constantly jogging to our next place so we are not to cold!! Last time I checked I still have all my toes but that just depends on the second! This week we had two crazy exchanges that really wore us out. I feel like I have learned a lot on my mission but what I have come to learn the most is to be obedient. No its not always the easiest rout at the beginning but in the long run its so much easier. I just want to be able to show the sisters that and to have them learn it from the beginning! I got to go to the biggest Spanish area this week with a sister and it was really cool to see that area with all the loving Spanish families I have heard about.  This week at sports night we had a friend of a member come up to us and ask for a Book of Mormon because of our spiritual thought at the begging of it. That was really cool to see fun activities help missionary work. We also got two new investigators this week one from Urania and one for the Ivory Coast.  On Valentines Day we spread the love by going to visit less actives. It went really well and we ended up meeting two less actives we have never met before! I’m so happy to be able to continue to see little miracles in this area plus I get to do it with an amazing companion! 
I really love this video we shared with a less active this week I hope you enjoy it!
I Love you
-Sister Dick


No comments :

Post a Comment